Kim Seong-cheol "I didn't know I was going to play the role of Shakespeare"

Actor Kim Yoo-Jung, who challenged his first theater stage, "Since childhood..."

Kim Seong-Chul and Kim Yoo-Jung, who collaborated on the play 'Shakespeare in Love, have shared a pictorial shot



The play "Shakespeare in Love," starring actors Kim Yoo-Jung and Kim Seong-Cheol, is a retelling of the 1998 film of the same name.

This romantic work imagines the creation of the famous love story "Romeo and Juliet" as being born from the love of the legendary writer William Shakespeare.

The play follows the romantic love story between aspiring playwright, Will Shakespeare (played by Kim Seong-Chul) and the passionate actress, Viola de Lesseps (played by Kim Yoo-Jung), who is determined to follow her dreams.

The couple's pictorial was released in Allure Korea magazine. 
Kim Yoo-jung and Kim Seong-cheol's alluring couple pictorial


The two actors exude a modern and captivating appearance in the pictorial.

In an interview, they showed their love for the play. Kim Seong-Chul stated, "I wasn't aware that I would be playing Shakespeare, even though I was performing in a play by Shakespeare." 

Seongcheol Kim



Kim Seong-Cheol continued, "I believe we did thorough research on Shakespeare for the play."


Kim Yoo-Jung, who is making her debut on the theatrical stage, shared, "I have been a fan of Shakespeare's works since I was a child." 



Yujeong Kim


 Kim Yoo-Jung shared her excitement for the role, saying, "I was fascinated by the character of Viola de Lesseps who has a passion for acting and works hard to achieve her dreams.


The fact that the work is a reinterpretation of Shakespeare's character made it even more interesting to me." 

The play “Shakespeare in Love”, which starred Kim Seong-Chul and Kim Yoo-Jung, ended it's successful run-on January 28.